September 23, 2007

guide to muah muah..hehe..

just wanna post something for fun.. this looks fu..doesnt it?? aha...
what each kiss means
Kiss on the Upperchest: I'm ready
.Kiss on the Forehead: We're cute together
.Kiss on the Cheek: We're friends
.Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now.
Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect.
Kiss on the Lips: I think i like you
WHAT A GESTURE MEANS:
Holding Hands: We definitely like each other
.Slap on the Butt: You're fun.
Holding you tight pressed against each other: I want you.
Looking into each other's Eyes: I like you, for who you are
.Playing with Hair: Let's fool around.
Arms around the Waist: I like you too much to let go.
Laughing while Kissing: I am completely comfortable with u
Advice:Don't ask for a kiss, take one.
If you were thinking about someone while reading this,you're definitely in Love

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails