September 23, 2007

pre-event for ADD



look at the huge banner we made! it took us forever to finish it.. and the banner was my first job after joining the ADD committee.. this pic was taken after the event was over around 8,9 pm... the foosball was fun... there was a competitio.n and it took the whole day to finish ttill the finals..

the banner...is HUGE..i did the word SUNSHINE JIVE with bee ling and i helped putting the goldusts..ooh.. lovve the live band thing..and yeah..the live band WAS good..the singin rox!!hehe.. ^_^

FROM LEFT:drunken ai ling,lance,saiko stephanie,damn kesian wendy,tai lou rayvin,john,siau peng you kam mun,wani who needs translation in meetings (ask kam mun why) XP,prom queen shammy,caryn, and wendy's ronald..

well...had fun with these peepz.. who ne can forget ai ling who got drunk,rayvin who got scared to go bathe,the karaoke sessions in rayvin's car on the way home,wendy getting freaked out with everything...haiyo... laugh till sakit perut ah...haha..

*laughs and laughs while reaching for the mouse to press the publish button..* ^_^

4 comments:

Ai Ling said...

y u everyday call me drunken ai ling??u wan die r..lol

Anonymous said...

ehem... wendy's ronald??? tot we broke up already .. haha
wats wrg wif damn kesian wif me arh??

wendy

Ai Ling said...

wendy r..wat happen to u r..everyday oso say damn kesian words

Anonymous said...

Excuse for that I interfere … To me this situation is familiar. Is ready to help. [url=http://cgi3.ebay.fr/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=acheter_levitra_ici_1euro&acheter-levitra]achat levitra[/url] I can not participate now in discussion - it is very occupied. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails