June 14, 2008

*sniff sniff*

gosh....
having flu......
T_T
why... of all days and times..
i screwed my test loo yesterday...
i've forgotten one damn formula and boom! i cant do the whole freaking question..
T_T
how sad is that...
but then again... i have myself to blame again..
i really really dont understand that subject loo...
and i gave up practically on studying and the night before i was very sleepy for no particular reason... my eyes were horribly heavy after dinner and i woke up with flu...
so i went thru alil.. *hey! at least i DID went thru kk*
n the questions give were easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sobs sobs*
*blows nose into tissue*
my poor red red nose..
sobs...
if only i remembered the damn renault number formula!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
and i think its a ten percent test..........
=X
talking about tests... got another two next tuesday.. and another one on friday...............
*dies*
*ah chum!*
'scuse me...................
oh shit, nose leaking again... =_=
tho.... flu is a good thing you know......
i escaped from doing my house chores yesterday cuz the medicine is taking effect..
and slept at nine thirty till ten this morning.. *but i couldn't online.. T_T*
and just now i slept more!
and neither my parents complained!
haha
finally get to sleep as much as i can.......
tho my nose is still leaking...
annoying.....
and i still don't know how to adjust my blog's layout.....
T_T
annoying............................
*blows nose loudly*
*sniff sniff*
oh well..
*click*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails