September 24, 2008

CD dig outs!

that day i was damn bored i look through my cupboard and i found these few CD's and cassettes
(yes cassettes i have them..)

take a look~


siempre~
woohoo~
hot men singing pop opera!
woohoo~!

"
Regresa a mi Quiereme otra vez Borra el dolor Que al irte me dio Cuando te separaste de mi Dime que si Yo no quiero llorar Regresa a mi
"
heck~
who cares if i don't understand the lyrics..
i just love 'em!


ooh..
the black parade..
actually i didn't thought of getting this album but my sis insisted on it so i got it and..
lovin' it!
kinda got into me very much during pre-SPM since the songs are suitable for stress relieving
(as in shouting out those bleep bleep lyrics XD)
"We'll carry on, We'll carry on
And though you're all dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on
We'll carry on
And in my heart I can't contain it
The anthem won't explain it"


ooh..
this is a free CD too..
my aunt gave it to me..
it has all(8 actually) the lovely disney's songs like

"
A whole new world A new fantastic point of view No one to tell us no Or where to go Or say we're only dreaming"


another free CD from Galaxie mag with songs like Ricky Martin's I don;t care"


my friend bought me this for my birthday during school!
yes i was a fan of Linkin Park..
used to scream along~
"
I've become so numb I can't feel you there Become so tired so much more aware I'm becoming this all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you"


this one i bought... cuz it has get busy by sean paul~!!!
"
Woman Get busy , Just shake that booty non-stop When the beat drops Just keep swinging it Get jiggy"


woohoo~! i got this album for free from DiGi!
some random poll i participated in..
Wahaaha!!

"when you left i lost a part of me
it's so hard to believe,
come back baby
we belong together
"

i was SO bleeping happy when i got this!
cuz i was obsessed with we belong together and....
we belong together on loop for 3months everyday!!

-woohoo!-


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails