December 04, 2008

sounds of musics from sound of music..

These songs are from The Sound of Music the movie
(yes where *the hills are alive.. with the sound of music* come from)

That is my FAVOURITE movie!
i watched it like millions of times and NEVER did i get bored of it!
julie andrews just rawks mah sawks!
and below are the lyrics of the few songs,
love it to the max..
so sweet and romantic!

and i got more to post up!

notice at the start they were about to kiss and oh-typical-maria just have to sing
HAHAHA
see captain Von Trapp's annoyed face.

ah..
christopher plummer (capt'n VT) 's voice is just so swaying!

I must've done something good



(-maria-)
Perhaps I had a wicked childhood
Perhaps I had a miserable youth
But somewhere in my wicked, miserable past
There must have been a moment of truth
For here you are
Standing there
Loving me
Whether or not you should
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good
Nothing comes from nothing
Nothing ever could
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good

(-the captain-)
For here you are
Standing there
Loving me
Whether or not you should

(-maria-)
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good

(-together-)
Nothing comes from nothing
Nothing ever could
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good

this is a cute little song to put a smile on your face (NO, not joker style)
when you're feeling down or scared.
sing this and you'll feel much more jolly thinking of your favourite things!

My favourite things



Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with string
These are a few of my favourite things!

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Doorbells and slay bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild gees that fly with the moon en their wings
These are a few of my favourite things!

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eye lashes
Silver white winters that melt into spring
These are a few of my favourite things!

When the dog bites, when the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad, I simply remember
My favourite things!

And then I don't feel so bad!
"repeat the whole thing"

another couple song!
one of my favourite! tho i love all the songs in the movie which makes it ALL my favourite!
haha
tho i must say the scene here where liesl's (love the name!) face turns horrible-maniacly-like when she smiles under the rain after the kiss..
it creeps me out!
yikes!

Sixteen going on seventeen



(-Rolf-)
You wait little girl on an empty stage for fate to turn the light on
Your life little girl is an empty page that men will want to write on
(to write on)

You are sixteen going on seventeen
Baby, It's time to think
Better beware
Be canny and careful
Baby, you're on the brink

You are sixteen going on seventeen
Fellows will fall in line
Eager young lads and rogues and cats
Will offer you food and wine
Totally unprepared are you
To face a world of men

Timid and shy and scared are you
Of things beyond your ken
You need someone older and wiser telling you what to do
I am seventeen going on eighteen
I'll take care of you!

(-Liesl-)
I am sixteen going on seventeen
I know that I'm naive
Fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweet
And willingly I believe

I am sixteen going on seventeen
Innocent as a rose
Bachelor dandy's, drinkers of brandy's
What do I know of those?

Totally unprepared am I
To face a world of men
Timid and shy and scared am I
Of things beyond my ken

I need someone older and wiser telling me what to do
You are seventeen going on eighteen
I'll depend on you

and below, edelweiss..
captain Von-Trapp's best looking moment!!
*drools*

Edelweiss



now ain't that one heck of a musical!
DIE high school musical!
DIE!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails