January 24, 2009

it's me.. but yet again me..

worthy quotes in life..
oh how i love Grey's Anatomy

"You wanna know why I'm so unfocused, so ordinary, you wanna know what happened to me? YOU happened to me!"
-- Meredith Grey

"Pain, you just have to ride it out, hope it goes away on its own,
hope the wound that caused it heals.
There are no solutions, no easy answers,
you just breath deep and wait for it to subside.
Most of the time pain can be managed
but sometimes the pain gets you where you least expect it.
Hits way below the belt and doesn't let up.
Pain, you just have to fight through,
because the truth is you can't outrun it and life always makes more.
"

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."
-- Alex Karev

"At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them."
-- Meredith Grey

"Its not so important happy ever after, just that its happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you , and once in a while people may even take your breath away."
-- Meredith Grey

""O'Malley, stop looking at my va-jay jay""
-- Miranda Bailey

"There is nothing worse, in the world, than thinking you have a chance when you really don't."
-- Meredith Grey

"I've heard that it's possible to grow up -
I've just never met anyone who's actually done it.
Without parents to defy, we break the rules we make for ourselves.
We throw tantrums when things don't go our way,
we whisper secrets with our best friends in the dark,
we look for comfort where we can find it,
and we hope -
against all logic, against all experience.
Like children, we never give up hope...
"
-- Meredith Grey

"Congratulations, you're not an idiot. Except when you're being an idiot."
-- Isobel "Izzie" Stevens


"Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop."
-- Meredith Grey


"I think you can't wait for someone to fly underneath you and save your life... I think you have to save yourself."
-- Meredith Grey


i'm starting afresh!
the end of one chapter means the start of another,
woohoo~!

and GONG XI FA CHAI!!

get lotsa lotsa ang pows!
*i mean me of course*
ahahahaha

8658-002-46-1042.gif


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails