May 28, 2009

I’m a standout! or am I too late?

I’m a standout! woots!

Well, Initially I thought this is quite a too late post since they’re giving out tickets 2 days later but then dear coco urged me to just do it cuz she wanna follow me too XD and so here it is!

So, Nuffnang and Tiger beer have this event coming out and they’re all about Standing out

so Do I stand out?

Well hell yeah!

why?

D’oh!

http://newsbusters.org/static/2008/07/D%27oh.jpg

Cause I’m me!

IMG1046A

So what’s so great about me?

Well, I’m the one and only Stephanie Ngah!

I’m one girl who can sing to most of ABBA’s songs ever since I’m young, even before Mamma mia the movie came out!

“ Voule Vouz…

ah-ha!

take it now or leave it

ah-ha

Now it’s all we get!

ah-ha

if you chose me to get the tickets

nothing promised no regret ”

abba002

Me as the 5th member for ABBA or now known as ABBAS (cause add my name ma..)

Secondly, I take Awesome photos without a DSLR or Digital camera!

All I use is a damn ciplak VGA camera from my China-made phone!

IMG1261A IMG0145A IMG1099A IMG1258A

IMG0829A IMG0815B IMG0819A IMG0825A-1 IMG0828A

Thirdly, I stand out because I love the

 new Tiger Beer bottles!

new tiger beer bottles

They look awesome and You know why? They got these awesome artists Asian artistes, Rostarr (Romon Yang) and Tomas Goh to specially design these bottles!

“The results, three cool, unique, and eye-catching Tiger Beer bottles - Graphysics, Rise and Energy, all inspired by contemporary culture and an expression of the artistes’ own personal experiences, influences and convictions.”

I can’t wait to get my Hands on one!

new-tiger-beer-bottles-l-to-r-energy-graphysics-rise-425x637 copy

Fourthly, I have a real awesome family who poses deadly!

IMG1102A

My sister and my dad

IMG1124A-1  IMG1117A IMG1106A IMG1110A

Me and my sister

Aren’t we one Good looking family?

And lastly,

Because

I WANT TO

STAND OUT!!

Whether you like it or not.

So, what else?

standout-image.jpg

 

“Voulez-vous

ah-ha
Ain't no big decision

ah-ha
You know what to do

ah-ha
I can still say voulez-vous

So gimme the tickets!
Voulez-vous (ah-ha, ah-ha, ah-ha)
Voulez-vous (ah-ha, ah-ha, ah-ha)
Voulez-vous (ah-ha, ah-ha, ah-ha)
Voulez-vous (ah-ha, ah-ha, ah-ha)”

Stephy-STANDOUT-nie

 

7 comments:

roger said...

Those actually are some pretty kick-ass pictures with a VGA phone!

I tossed my old VGA away ages ago in favour of a 3MP Ericsson...

Yatz said...

wtf are you sure u take those pics with VGA?

stephy said...

@ roger and Yatz : yep. when i bought this phone it says here 2.0Mpixel but when I check it's actual VGA! but it can take wonderful outdoor photos, though low light indoor photos kinda sucky..

so yeah.. XD

and roger, me no money ler to buy expensive phone. XD

Zhiqin said...

cool...

stephy said...

@zhiqin : thanks! ^^

joshua said...

Looks like you're getting married to Tiger!

stephy said...

haha.. got anot ah? hugging hugging nia la...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails