May 10, 2009

Wedding Dinner - where i lost beautiful photos *sobs*


sobs sobs

Stupid stupid me!!!

I was adjusting the photos and all thinking that I'll modify FIRST before COPYING to my PC this time instead of the other way round so that I'll save more time.

but
butbutbutbutbut

after I modified those in Picasa i went back to the folder and started deleting those I don't want to be in my Phone.

then...

I unplugged my Phone's USB wire and OMG

it whacked me on my face.

i haven't copy to my PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shitshitshitshitshit

and it's not in my Recycling Bin!!!!!

shitshitshitshitshit

sobs

all that's left is my camwhoring photos
and the beautiful kolum *thank God*

*cries*

















sobs sobs sobs

my photos.......

sob sob

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails