May 21, 2009

What to look for If you have to pee in the middle of a desert?

Found a few Interesting photos on Life.com and thought of sharing it!

First is Birthdays!

Gene Simmons and his Infamous long tongue, So his birthday cake would look like.....

Gene Simmons' Birthday Party: You Can Keep That Piece
Gene : Holy shit! you're licking my fucking cake you bitch!


Next is F to the E to the RGIE ... FERGALICIOUS! and Quentino (whoever that is)
Awesome eh..

Double Birthday for Fergie and Quentin Tarantino

Next we go to....
Beyonce!

Beyonce: Ain't I Scrumptious?
Oh! my hair taste awesome!
(Wait till I fire whoever those asses who did my hair on that cake like that. I look like Ursula from little Mermaid!!)

AAaaannnddd.. Lastly...
Queen Latifah!!

Queen Latifah Gets Her Man
Aiyah, tak dapat Oscar Awards, Oscar cake pun jadi lah!

And next a few really random photos

Image
Someone put a bloody heart-shaped platinum plate in his/her eye! Shit!

Image
It's a bird! It's a plane! NO you idiot, it's a bloody shark!
This photo is real in accordance to Life.com


God save us! But wait! God's dead.
wtf??

Image
also a real thing


Ever worried if you're in a middle of a desert and you have to pee?
or want to drink FLUIDS (without specifying what)?
There you go!

Image

Hope to have made you guys relax and cheer up cuz weekends is a few more days to go!

woohoo~!

2 comments:

Derek said...

HAhaha u really too free di. But nice post abt uhh... everything random! AWesome cakes too... but I rather my cake be made out of icecream with cherries and whipped cream. MmMmmm... yummers.

stephy said...

hahaha.. I stumbled upon it ma decided to post i tup lo.. XD I want fergie's cake! cooll! but i want it to be cheese cake or pandan layer cake.. XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails