July 27, 2009

Another Loss. Holidays. Food. Game.

Today:

I was still in bed half awake when i heard the TV outside with the news on saying that Yasmin Ahmad had passed away!

I ran out and went WHAT??!

Indeed, she left us and the creative industry after she suffered from a stroke and after the operation she didn’t recover and left us to be with God.

It is such a waste that we lost her as she had created and directed among the most amazing advertisements that could actually make me cry.

She made honest movies that reflected love, forgiveness and harmony of us Malaysians. How can you not love Sepet?!

It’s a real sad year to be losing so many talented people, and we’re only halfway through the year!

May Yasmin rest in peace in the land above us.

Yasmin Ahmad

1958-2009

http://revelations.my/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/dsc_8683_resize.jpg

******************************

Anyway I’m having holidays now.

Moral Exam was fine.

Unit Op kinda sucked

IMG_0421

“tired from studying for exams”

But then again, It’s holidays for a month!

WOOTS!

117 

********************************************************

What’s coming up next is:

hollywood glam poster

PROM NIGHT!

Anybody still interested to attend, regardless of where you’re from,

contact me @

einahpetsaiko[at]yahoo[dot]com

or drop me a message on facebook or something.

It’s SO gotta be fun!

I SO need to go get an outfit!

58

******************************************

I’m gonna try very hard to come online and Do a makan makan recommendation!

because I lovey- dovey this stall’s fishy!

and seriously, I rarely like fishes.

IMG_0774

 

And I’ve been online after so many days, and all i did was play this game

image

It’s called Bunni Game. I saw this from someone’s blog and I got hooked already. LOL

but then again, it’s already alil bit boring.

56

And blame the game for making me NOT update my blog properly today

kekekekekeke

Ans so I shall end this post today with a photo I took earlier on the way to puchong.

IMG_0755

 

LOOK who’s taking a peek out behind the clouds~

Stephy-nie

*On her way to the Land close to God’s feet*

but Soon-to-be BROKE

nervous_thumb

IMG_0803

2 comments:

Cai Hong said...

im on holiday tooo
a week due to H1N1 case in my school,haiz

stephy-nie said...

wa... better take care oh.. dangerous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails