July 19, 2009

Exam Period. Period.

IMG_0467

39 48 85 10 33

Exactly how I’m feeling now.

Exam’s next thursday.

IMG_0342

exactly what i need. caffeine and stationeries.

and I lost my calculator!!

nervous_thumb

IMG_0354

but thank God my friend found it and kept it for me.

phew.

 Moral assignment due tomorrow.

Another 1000 plus words more to go!

Thank God I’ve already finished the essay.

IMG_0161

IMG_0159

IMG_0423

IMG_0429

Journey

 

 

 IMG_0273

Deadlines

IMG_0307

Boo!

IMG_0345

Study Study Study

  IMG_0375

Sunset

 IMG_0377

EEEuuuuWWW!!

 IMG_0394

I got a HAIRCUT!!!

   IMG_0459   And had a pre farewell gathering with BFFs~

That pretty much sums up my past few days.

With a few more missing parts.

I don’t think I should add more cause it’ll take forever to load then.

Or does it?

and tell me whatcha guys think of my new header!

*runs off from procrastination*

Stephy-ADDOIL-nie

 

5 comments:

yoon see said...

Thanks for dropping by, I was about to visit you, then the computer hang...come back...see you comment!
I really appreciate your dropping by and comment.
Wow! you still update your blog in midst of business....
All the best to you and I know the pressure of attending exam...Lucky for me, no more...
I will pray for you friend:)

I love this post very much, very truly your feeling...The little icons so cute, resemble all your feeling: tire, busy, stress out!

Take a rest OK!

Thanks but I have to be very strict on my diet...and I suppose to sleep early in order to recover...pls. pray for me too. Thank you:)
When I recover, I can belanja youlah...to any coffee shop or restaurant, now I try to cool all by myself, no more outside food!

Bye!

chris@dotagaki said...

Hi, dropping by. Always nice to get 2 know more fellow bloggers. Btw, cool blog u hv.

c0co said...

dear dun so stress la k ..

well prepared should be ok one dun wry...

all the best to u!!!!^-^b

stephy-nie said...

@yoon see : wahhh.. long comment youleft. hehe. thanks thanks and thanks! will work on the exam! ^^

I'll pray for your recovery of course and when you recover I can't wait for the makan session! XD

@chris: hi. thanks for thinking my blog is cool. lol. nice to know you too. drop by often! ^^

stephy-nie said...

@coco: thanks gurl! and the well prepared wan is the main problem lah. me lazy! XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails