September 08, 2009

iDoodle

*updated*

Of the things I see.

The things I do.

The things I feel.

The things I desire.

peek-a-boo

I see you!

I’m shy.

Just like this girl.

But all I really wanna to do is really just to

JUMP OUT!

peek-a-boo   

peek a star

 

I dedicate this doodle to coco

May you have NEW hope, faith and love

:D

hope-love-faith

hope love faith

Who’s hiding?

Spot me!

who's there?

chu chu~

Simplest the Cutest

IMG_2162

the game of a-ping-a-pong

How it means to some people.

ping pong table tennis ping pong!   scratchhhh~!

Don’t you just wanna scratch their face out when they annoy you?

scratch

My mutated Butterfly.

Sometimes all we need to do is just to accept and be reborned.

mutant butterfly

Sometimes I just WISH.

wishing well

 

So sorry to be only putting the caption now. XD i Posted this up too early and late.

Stephy-toodoodles-nie

8 comments:

Dylan Phuah said...

nice doodles!

aileng miao said...

wow... nice one. u sketched it?

stephy-nie said...

@dylan : thanks! :D

@aileng: thanks yah! yeah i sketched it :D except the guy scratching the wall wan. thats from a manga.

Kevin Chan said...

Wow, you can draw! Go like draw a nice header for your blog la!

stephy-nie said...

@kecin: i draw can lah but then to modify in photoshop for header i phail wan eh XD

Kevin Chan said...

I can do the photoshop! HAHAH but can't do the drawing!

Carson Heng said...

ur drawings are so cute! xD

stephy-nie said...

@kevin: lol. so i should draw and give you to photoshop it! :D

@carson: tqtq. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails