November 02, 2009

2012 cash shortlisted! + Pussycat Dolls Live in Klang!

Thousands of apologies to people cause I went MIA again cause my Internet suddenly died since last Saturday. And cause of that I spammed TMnet with hundreds of calls to get this thing done. And amazingly! For them to actually get the line cleared in lesser days then what they promised was like WOW!

But still the fact that they FREAKING scammed us by encouraging us to upgrade our package WITHOUT saying that it’s a darn WIRELESS package made me PISSED OFF!

I only knew this when the operator told me this on sat and I was like WTF?!!

nobody told us this!

so all this while was actually using a normal modem for a wireless package. like wtf.

****************************************************

Anyway..

My photo was SHORTLISTED in the 2012 photo competition!!!

IMG_3345

like yay!

SO people out there please vote for me yah!!! I’d appreciate it!

VOTE here

The voting system as far as I see does not have limit so spam it like madness yah! thank you!!!!!

**************************************************

So last friday my college students organized a Trick or Trick event for Halloween

IMG_5511

and rumours has it that they’ve managed to invite the Pussycat Dolls!

IMG_5754 

I was like wtf? how could they?!

Really?

And since the tickets were only like RM5, I decided to just give it a try and see if it’s true!

IMG_5543

IMG_5526

So on that very Friday I placed my ass in the Auditorium and waited for them to appear.

But on the way there I saw ghosts rounding EVERYWHERE!

IMG_5596

IMG_5506IMG_5514IMG_5507IMG_5515IMG_5512IMG_5513IMG_5494

And heck! I even Manage to camwhore with a few of them!

IMG_5538

Ghost 1 : Mr Mask

IMG_5539

Ghost2 : Mr She

IMG_5554

Ghost3 : Ms Kawaii-wannabe-or-I-Scare-your-ass-off

IMG_5559

Ghost4: The Devil

Then, making us wait EVEN longer they showed us some awesome flying kicks and kick board ass moves.

IMG_5646 IMG_5652 IMG_5655 IMG_5643 IMG_5645

Plus! You know when they say devils are all around us! I’ve caught tons of photographic evidence! Maybe should send it to the National Geographic channel to verify this! Then I’d be FAMOUS!!

IMG_5733IMG_5618IMG_5615

IMG_5727

IMG_5625

Heck! they even have new trends of neon lighted horns!

And how could we miss those tons of cute halloweeny cuttings decorations on the walls!!

IMG_5597 IMG_5598

And yes. we MUST camwhore with the deco.

 IMG_5605IMG_5607 

And then the moment of truth came!

I could NOT believe my eyes when I saw them!

Presenting…

the Pussycat BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image

They’re HOT, SEXAY and can shake their ass like nobody’s BUSINESS!!

image

I know omfgwtfbbq!

watch them show off their moves!

Well I even get to meet and greet them!

Meet Victoria!

IMG_5757

And Mathewania!

IMG_5759

IMG_5755  

The “girls” in action

Victoria, Aruina, Mathewania, Sivania and “Marilyn Monroe”!

1775465297jpg 

    It was a mad mad mad event lah. Laughed till my stomach burst!

*which explains the shaky video I took!*

So paiseh for the overloading on photos. Hope it doesn’t lag your connection

56

Till then…

IMG_5545

Stephy-MyHeartFlipped-nie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails