January 15, 2010

Isn’t it stupid?

Fullscreen capture 1142010 52643 PM.bmp

LOL

I just realized that there’s Pirate language on facebook! Look! It’s so funny.

Pending friend requests are translated into 56 sorry louts think they’re yer mates!

Hahaha..

There’s even upside down English where the Like, comment link and bla bla bla are upside down!

Fullscreen capture 1142010 54030 PM.bmp

btw I’m totally into this song now

According to you – Orianthi

According to you
I'm stupid,
I'm useless,
I can't do anything right.


According to you
I'm difficult,
hard to please,
forever changing my mind.
I'm a mess in a dress,
can't show up on time,
even if it would save my life.
According to you. According to you.


But according to him
I'm beautiful,
incredible,
he can't get me out of his head.
According to him
I'm funny,
irresistible,
everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite,
I don't feel like stopping it,
so baby tell me what I got to lose.
He's into me for everything I'm not,
according to you.


According to you
I'm boring,
I'm moody,
you can't take me any place.
According to you
I suck at telling jokes cause I always give it away.
I'm the girl with the worst attention span;
you're the boy who puts up with it.
According to you. According to you.


But according to him
I'm beautiful,
incredible,
he can't get me out of his head.
According to him
I'm funny,
irresistible,
everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite,
I don't feel like stopping it,
so baby tell me what I got to lose.
He's into me for everything I'm not,
according to you.


I need to feel appreciated,
like I'm not hated. oh-- no--.
Why can't you see me through his eyes?
It's too bad you're making me dizz-ay.

According to me
you're stupid,
you're useless,
you can't do anything right.


But according to him
I'm beautiful,
incredible,
he can't get me out of his head.
According to him
I'm funny,
irresistible,
everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite,
I don't feel like stopping it,
baby tell me what I got to lose.
He's into me for everything I'm not,
according to you. [you, you]
According to you. [you, you]

According to you
I'm stupid,
I'm useless,
I can't do anything right.

Who knew the shadow that was supposed to show my happiness ended up being the shadow of sorrow.

Ended up it was my beautiful nightmare after all.

I need to feel appreciated,
like I'm not hated. oh-- no--.
Why can't you see me through his eyes?

Really why can’t you see him through his eyes?

Ironically, last year about the same time I cried buckets of tears for a reason. A year later, I can’t believe I’m doing the same blardy thing again for the same blardy reason with a totally different excuse.

This is SO STUPID!!

STUPID STUPID STUPID!!

Is it really that hard?

is it really that difficult to not mind?

Is it really really THAT difficult?

So it’s easier to to hurt me, to give me false hope, to give me memories which then you just retract it cause you find it DIFFICULT TO ACCEPT?

I hate how angry I got over night.

I hate how that day I was so crushed

I hate how I can’t hate you.

hate

hate

hate

hate

hate

hate

hate

hate

hate

hate

hate

it.

*sigh*

I Dont Want A Broken Heart by SheWatchedTheSky

This fragile heart of mine just can’t be left in peace.

stephy-iReallyJustWannaBeHAPPY-nie

 

4 comments:

Eric Lee said...

ehhhh....this is freaking cool...the pirate language that is....I also just realized.....gonna try it....LOL XD

stephy-nie said...

LOL go try go try hahaha.. Laugh your ass off XS

meikeat said...

hm...maybe it is a good things to u also.aiyo...koh then hav chance liao lo.><. no need so sad. cz u hav just let go sumthing tat is nt suit u...step, gambattee

stephy-nie said...

mei keat.... @@ what you doing here? @@ koh.. @@ walau eh!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails