March 10, 2010

I made the GUY wear bikini.

Wootza guys I know I’ve been abandoning this dear bloggie of mine these days but I am SO lazy to blog these days that when i on my PC I only go check my mail, be in twitter n fb for like half an hour and shoosh 2hours of Glee and I turn the PC off.

Avatar's Dick?

What I did wit Blu Tacks and a out-of-ink pen at 3AM while on the phone.

Right.

Oh apparently my dear friend Anusha said that that blue thing looked like the Avatar’s D*CK.1775465282jpg

Right.

owhkay.

So let’s update my life in random.

1. I drove home today. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTZ! Uncle let me drive us home after my lessons in the driving school!

girl16

Test is on the 15th!

IMG_2995 

WWOOOOOOOO!

2. I have been sleeping so late EVERYDAY.

3. I turned my sis’s birthday present “project” from

IMG_3397

MALE basketball player to

IMG_3400

n I though he need some cover up so…

IMG_3401

BIKINI!

n then i thought it didn’t match his jersey so I stripped him off into a more… APPROPRIATE outfit

IMG_3404

And then I though Gah! let’s just give him a MAKEOVER!

IMG_3407 IMG_3409 IMG_3414

Oh I am amazing.

I should’ve taken up Plastic surgery!

:D

4. I feel like My brain Karat ady.

IMG_2805

5. I Got Free tickets from JUNK Online through Twitter! Go click on the Junk Online n follow them! I only Retweeted n wootza!  I got it! woots! Finally m gonna watch Valentine’s Day!

6. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE GLEEEEEEEEEE!

7. My phone is flooded with mad stuffs.

8. in Thai, Guys ends their sentence with “ka” cause they have extra “ka” (think in hokkien. those bananas ka = leg :D) n gals adds “kap” cause they have well, KAPS! (pronounce CUPS)

And after creating that joke this morning last night before sleeping at 3am I saw on the internet that it’s actually the OTHER way round. Guys says kap n gals says ka. O_O

IMG_2789

9.  I know I’m supposed to be posting up photos from Dong Zhen Temple in a specific post but then oh heck, I too lazy ady @@

IMG_3026

IMG_3037 

So I shall post a few memorable ones here. NAO. 

 IMG_3018

IMG_2982

IMG_2963

IMG_2891

 IMG_2889

10. We are mad about JUMP SHOTS!IMG_2933

okeh. it’s FUGLY. I KNOW.IMG_2941 

IMG_2842

oh well people.

I think That’s about it?

Nightzo and Keep Clicking!

Stephy-ThinkUnWrongly-nie

IMG_2877 

5 comments:

alvinchiew said...

lol..... 1st of all i must admit, i went into your blog out of curiosity, well just to make myself awake to finish my long overdue assignment which i need to pass up later on today xD,however i found myself another a good blog fills with nice pictures >D, mind telling me you used which model of camera to take =P

stephy-nie said...

aww.. thanks alvin. Glad you enjoyed my photos! :) I'm using Canon Ixus 80IS. NOt bad of a camera. Easy to use. :)

zzkang said...

nice pics!!...i like.. :D

Tekkaus said...

So where is the guy? :p Just plastisin?

stephy-nie said...

@zzkang : thankius! :)

@tekkaus : lol. haha yeah just plasticin lah.. no more ady. became balls XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails