February 03, 2011

Spring-ing into the NAO

wootsy wootsy as fast as the time flies, it’s freaking Chinese New Year again!

Yesh I know this post is stated at 5.12am and no it’s not a scheduled post.

Yesh I am awake but battery dying already though decorating my house and trying to figure out what to do with the tons of ang pao packets only tho. sad. that I got from my company.

Ain’t it awesomeOpen-mouthed smile

Alrighto, in order to avoid any chances more of my friends waking ME up tomorrow though it wouldn’t be the first time I SHALL go to bed like NAO.

Wishing you guys a Happy Gong Xi Fa Cai and May we huat huat, eat lots, win lots and NOT gain weight!

Love yah guys! especially if you don’t forget my ang paos! Smile with tongue out

Remember to eat lots!

Photo_00012 (2)

ps : ignore the blurry bad photo cause it was taking using a web cam Smile with tongue out too lazy to transfer photos from camera now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails