March 04, 2011

I’m really just Trapped in a bear costume

 

trapped

 

“Troubles melts like lemon drops, up in the chimney high, You’ll find meeey”

I love my friends. I don’t eat them. Really.

new excuses for not eating broccoli

“Underneath the city lights
There is a world few know about
Where rules dont apply, no
And you cant keep a good girl down”

I LOVE talking on the phone

19 pound carphone

“The time has come,
For closing books and long last looks must end,
And as I leave,
I know that I am leaving my best friend,
A friend who taught me right from wrong,
And weak from strong,
That's a lot to learn,
What, what can I give you in return?”

I think I spot a spot at a spot behind my back.

death by dry spot

“All my life I’ve been good and now,

who oh oh oh oh

All I want is to mess around”

I want caffeine… Lots of themmmm…

murky depths

All comics are from NatalieDee. Check em out. me like. RANDOM!

lifestyle 2030

And this from Toothpaste For Dinner

stephy-comicy-nie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails