April 19, 2011

One Two Three

It’s funny I just realized that within 24 hours I have put on 4 different hair styles from last night till right now LOL

Hair #1 was the OMFG I AM SO HOT I NEED TO SHOWER

Hair #1

As said last night was like so freaking hot I was THAT close to go for a cold shower at 2am but my dad screamed at me.

So what happens when the temperature rises?

Nope no hair was let down AT ANY CIRCUMSTANCES unless you’re in an air conditioned room that is.

Hair #2 was the HAIR #1 DESTROYED MY HAIR HAIR BACK UP!

Hair#2

LIGHT BULB!

Because of ALL the heat I tied up my hair and made sure it didn’t come lose which caused my hair to be all curled up in a VERY funny manner I cannot tahan I tied it all up!

image

LIKE this weihhh….

PEK CHEK AHHHH.

Hair #3 AFTER DISASTER MAGIC!

Hair#3

It’s like during kiddo time where my hair was still all long and straight and when we want abit of a twist, I’d ask my mum to tie French Braids or just normal braids and sleep with it. Next day walah! CURLS!

The photo doesn’t show that much of the curls so here’s more pics!

Untouched

Yeah I got so excited over the hair I kept messing it up the curls came loosen already D:

But I think I look hot with that hair! Open-mouthed smileYes I know I just called myself hot sue me!

Maybe I should get my hair curled alil like that and get this awesome hairdo as permanent? I still think I’ll be too stingy to spend more than rm20 for my hair *whistles*

And of course Hair #4 AMAZING RETURN TO SOFT & STRAIGHT POST SHOWER

Hair #4

Oh yeah! I didn’t even notice that my hair was THAT nice till I accidently looked into the mirror and awed myself!

LOL yes I noticed what a vain post this is LMAO

Ah.. I’ve gone mad with editing these photos I have so many additional photos with different editings I’ve gone mad!

Haven’t done this in a while and I’m glad to start this nonsense again! woots!

All in all, though all I’ve been to is home and work, it’s a freaking Bad hair day turned awesome hair day! I still wonder why my hair ALWAYS tend to curl up like that ONLY during work and look awesomely straight and soft right after I wake / before I sleep / when I’m at home =________=

Dayumn my hair now has that perfect curve in it look soooo nais! Sad smile

Now photo of the day :

stephy-nie#2

OMG It’s so Fluffy I’m gonna DAI!

Okay that’s not fluffy but lol I’m REALLY just being real SS with the hair case lah. Anyhoos, I think I kinda made my Album art for my future music album called stephy-nie which will compile all the awesome hits like the out-of-tune jiwangly sang Rocketeer, fresh outta the bathroom Rhythm of love, Screaming her lungs out I don’t wanna Miss a thing and so much more! Open-mouthed smile

*shy shy*

This could even the the cover for my hard cover autobiography book *beams*

Ohkays I so gotta get out before I cause any more Nauseatic symptoms to you readers.

Tahs!

stephy-nie

Boost!

3 comments:

Moon said...

Hi Stephy,

I’ve enjoyed reading your blog and is now following you on Twitter. Would you like to follow me on mine too?

Also, pls feel free to check out my blog at http://carrotheadandapplemint.blogspot.com/

Cheers and stay happy!

Carson Heng said...

Super SS! D=
You learned wellllll

stephy-nie said...

Thanks moon! :D

@Carson : Sifu Thank you for all your teachings and tips! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails