August 30, 2011

Happy Raya!

Fuh it’s crazy how fast time flies it’s already Raya! It still feels like May actually my birthday just passed. well it feels like it.

But anyways Imma keep this post short in word and filled with picas instead!

Happy Raya to all Muslims out there. May you forgive and forget and fill your tummies silly!

Happy-Raya!

Yes I’ve been playing with light streaks on Photoshop since 12am just now. Couldn’t really find suitable photos cuz all my photos are actually stuck in my old hard disc *sobs*

Yeap rather noobish but it was fun! LOMO FTW!

stephy-nie_Boh-song

I’ll miss the bazaar food and the moments where we in office “puasa” makan as well cuz it wasn’t nice eating infront of them who puasa and then at 5.30pm when they leave we hurry and tapau all the food from the pantry to eat freely at our work station LOLLMAO.

 Buka-Puasa

Selamat Hari Raya

Maaf Zahir & Batin

 

stephy-nie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails