October 09, 2011

Real Steel Premier Screening #TTRealSteel

 

So yesterday thanks to Churp Churp, courtesy of Tunetalk, I’ve got a pair of tickets to the premiere screening of Real Steel starring Hugh Jackman (DROOLS) and Evangeline Lilly and Dakota Goyo Interesting name I have no idea where’s he from hmmm

image

So basically Real Steel is about this father, Charlie (Hugh Jackman) a washed out boxer, making a living in the underground robot boxing ring, and his son, Max, who has been separated cuz Charlie abandoned/sold/left released all custody to his ex girlfie, rebond together with each other after the death of Max’s mum through, well robot boxing.

I must say this movie is a must watch cuz not only they have great script ESPECIALLY Max. He is good, the storyline was amazing. I expected this to be an action focused movie but it actually weighted both action and a heartfelt story equally.

image

I laughed and “Awwhh” alot, heck I even cheered for Atom when he won!

I rate this 8.5 out of 10. Must watch I say. Eventhough I got the seats which was the second from the front FML Thanks to GSC Paviliion’s awesome huge seats, I didn’t even get ANY stiff neck.

I’d watch this for the second time.

Oh did I mention, this time they even gave free popcorns and Coke! which I sat on cuz I didn’t notice them on the seat as it was dark wooops!

image

Again Thanks to Churp Churp and Tunetalk for the tickets!

Real Steel Premiers in cinemas on the 13th of October

stephy-nie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails