September 06, 2008

of what i see...

so here goes my camera again snapping random stuffs around me~
enjoy!

some random photo taken when i brushed my teeth! i got so excited when i saw this! see the heart shape???

water heart

Photobucket

Photobucket

look AT the COLOURS!

look at what mother nature can do with the sky...
taken outside my house...


colours



and more of skies below... mostly taken outside my house...
THANK YOU Mother Nature for all those beautiful paintings on your sky..

look at how the cloud goes...

sign of a storm coming? NOT



flyaway cloud

this is amazing!
i was taking photos randomly on the way to carrefour in the car and this is what i get..
reminds me of a phoenix...
so harry potter of me...
XD
another one here...

Photobucket

the sky outside....

sunset4


this is the new mosque they're currently building at Jalan Pasar (if i'm not wrong of the street name)

mosque

silhouette

some random back alley i took when the car stopped at the traffic light.. love the perspective..

backalley

L O V E this second version better...

Backalley

and......

SCARY NUT AND TUNG GUA MIX mooncake!!!!
aaaah!!!
taste horrible....
look also like what de..
eee....
*vomits*



well.. that's it then....
till the next snap snap~

HAPPY MooNCaKE FeSTIVAL!!

tahs~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails