July 04, 2009

I finally get to be online!!!!

Heallo bloggies!

Guess who’s Back!!

lol

I know I’ve been away offline for almost a week already *gasp* and that was because of the conditions my house is going through. remember My last two post? That stupid Megatron attacked my house?

transfomers attack

And so  my dad had to hire people to make some rebuilding and all so this poor PC was moved into the back of the house where there is no internet connection due to the short wire.

But today, me dad went to buy a 50 feet wire so I can go online!

*yay*

Moving on, lemme update you guys on what happened in just these past few days~

#1 I say Bye Bye to Toyota Car

IMG1590A-1

and Heallo proton~

IMG1625A-1

#2 Heallo

Canon IXUS!

8

IMG1633A IMG1635A IMG1637A IMG1639A IMG1640A

You may comment or critic this camera, be it outdated/ugly/worthless/relatively bad

I DON’T CARE

Cause I’ve finally got a FREEKIN camera!!!

*does the victory dance!*

one step closer to my DSLR~

54

And I love this mode they have in the camera:

IMG_0012

#3

I’ve just done my moral test.

CRAP MAN!

plus moral assignment due next week!

and AN ESSAY ON THE EPIC OF RAMAYANA!

HELP ME!

and it doesn’t help by telling me that I STUDY at HELP college.

39

#4 My college has Mini Dinasours Mummies

IMG1644A

on the floor are lots of tiny unidentified stuffs.

look closer and you’ll see….

 

IMG1641A IMG1643A

SEE! FOSSILS!

56

 

In the next post :

- Having a Sex Buddy is not cheating?

- More Bragging on my NEW camera

- Updates on whether or not I passed my moral test with Dying Flying colours

Till then, Adios peepz!!

PSPSPSPSPSPS:

There would be a Charity Musical Gala held in my college on the 18th of September 2009 organized by the Helping Hands Club of HICT College.

So I would be selling the tickets to this event which is open to all people.

It’s pretty cheap : RM 8.00 ONLY

and all profits goes out to the selected orphanage/special school/needy people we have yet to decide who

And there would be a special appearance by Sasi The Don!

image

He is a great local artist who have sung songs in both English and Tamil. You could check him out in his facebook fan page.

and check his song out too!

here is Hold up with Apache indian.

So I hope you guys could support this event!

I’ll post up more on this event in later posts.

cheers!

Stephy-nie

10 comments:

- c H i E n - said...

woahh congrats! Getting so many things at the same time! =)
Canon IXUS 80 IS is a good camera. =)

StevenBoy1986 said...

Hi, wow... Canon IXUS 80 IS....
thinking to have 1 also... ^.^
Nice blog and Nice camera~~~

EVo said...

So many new toys...i jeles...

Daphne said...

Hey Stephanie, are you a member yet in www.bestfoodjunction.com?

yoon see said...

I am so happy for you. and you are back now.
Getting all these precious cool gadgets and make full use of them is a truly blessing! Have fun exploring OK!

stephy said...

@chien:haha thanks. yalah like durian runtuh hor? XD

@stevenBoy: thanks for the compliment. ^^ It's not bad of a camera. at least so far i've used didn't gave me any trouble for basic starters like me :)

EVo: hehehehehe *evilly* jangan jeles.. you got better camera than mine leah...

@yoon see: thanks! I will definately go explore slowly and I'll probably start with the camera manual. XD

IHSAN KHAIRIR said...

hello! your pics here mostly have a lomo-ish effect to them... I like it!

happy exploring with the new camera =)

Cheers!

stephy said...

lomo-is? umm.. what does thath means ah? ehehehe.. but thanks anyway! ^^ hope you come back for more!

kenwooi.com said...

ahh new camera! envy lahhh!
i want also dun have.. lol =D

kenwooi.com

stephy-nie said...

haha. aiyo ken.. go buy lah. XP but not yet get my DSLR yet ler.. I want DSLR.... XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails