September 24, 2009

FARrrRkK!! This is not HAPPENING! The All American Rejects!!

So I’m back!

*yay*

Totally well and able to consume any food you throw to me except internal organs cause it still makes me nauseatic.

So what happened to me was I got infected by my nephew’s virus which was passed from him to my mum and sis and then me causing me to vomit and have fever.

and I have been eating nothing but plain bread and porridge for like 2-3 days

39

But anyway I’m back as healthy as a cow!

And now I’m getting all ready for my camp this Friday in Port Dickson!

woohooo!

image

to think back ah the last time i went to camp was like Form 4, which is like

*counts finger*

4 YEARS AGO

48

SO hopefully I will survive. XD

And that I would enjoy the Beach Side wonders and *fngers crossed* hotties that may be there!

1nose bleed_thumb 

LOL

Thinking of beaches and the waves and winds I could already imagine the awesome emo moments by the beach.

IMG_2516

BUT

sad news is..

I missed the Genting one day trip today with the bunch of bloggers and

I AM GOING TO MISS THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS CONCERT THOUGH I HAVE A FREE TICKET!!!

FarRrKKKkK!!

 39 371409536

Why m not going?

cause my parents was like

“Do you know how bad the H1N1 pandemic is now? After kena H1N1 then you know! Cannot go!”

T_T

lucky it’s only AAR.

If it’s like Black Eyed Peas means imma gonna kill somebody

33

or go crazy…

1 

Haiz..

And I didn’t even get invitations to Surrogate’s screening on Monday.

was looking forward to go out.

T_T

oh and YOU KNOW WHATTT??!!

I FELL SICK ON THE 18th of SEPTEMBER!!!

which means…

IMG_2993IMG_2994  IMG_2991 IMG_2992

I BLARDY MISSED MY CHARITY MUSIC EVENT!!!!!!!!

So sorry I FFK-ed you Durrna!

Couldn’t control the damn virus.

x_x

And to add on I was the Emcee of the event.

:D

that’s it for my update while i took MC from blogging.

toodles~!

Stephy-allHealthy!-nie

 

4 comments:

iyouwe.info said...

take care! good night! nanged u! want to be the owner of youtube, innit,facebook…nang this now!

kenwooi said...

sell the tickets =P
take care ya!

kenwooi.com

Kyoru said...

Missed out on so many things ni. That virus sure has horrible timing. Lol.

stephy-nie said...

@iyouwe: thanks. :)

@ken: sell ady but left 4 more unsold wan XD

@kyo: yalah! mangkuk tul punyer timing. i so sad weh.. T_T

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails