September 16, 2009

Shall I let these tears fall?

Suddenly felt so emo-ish.

Guess I’m reading stuffs I shouldn’t read like biodiesel research

Guess I’m thinking of the people I shouldn’t be thinking of like that idiot who pissed me off cause he’s being a total idiot

Guess I’m just being really emo-ish.

Guess I just forgot how to do assignments.

Guess I’m just so f**king tired and so f***ingly stupid to not go to sleep when I’m sleepy.

Fish Insomnia.

Or maybe it was the Kimchi noodles I ate.

IMG_2761IMG_2765  Don’t tell me it look disgusting.

Its orgasmic-ly awesomic!

And I just realized that during the Final Destination outing, when i was trying to capture the fake flasher there at 1U,

IMG_2134-2 

i didn’t realize i captured a camohorror.

Outings

LOL lol LOL

ini orang nama dia KSAboii.

Carson, if you see this, just to let you know i’m supa supa bored. And I was thinking of youNOT!

54

omgwtf.

i have assignments to do.

=.=

Tomorrow playing Frisbeeeeeeeeeee~!

hope I don’t get whacked.

*pray pray pray*

ber-Kegilaan-ness

…..

more doodles!

this is for my new chem eng Design Book!

IMG_2509 IMG_2598 IMG_2506 IMG_2508

Baloooooney!

haiz.

ke-wuliao-ness

Stephy-wuliaoDUH-nie

5 comments:

c0co said...

i'm not tempted by ur MISS MAGGIE!!!AHHHHH i miss my ms.maggie now!!!!!*-*~

kenwooi said...

cheer up! =)

haha.. got carson here pulak..

kenwooi.com

Carson Heng said...

ah omg omg!! its meee!! o_o

iyouwe said...

nice post!
iyouwe.info

stephy-nie said...

@coco: lol. yummy yummy maggie!!

@kenwooi: hahahaha. he spotted himself in that photo. so i put him up here. XD I'll cheer up! don't worry :D

@carson: ekekekekkeke. caught you!

@iyouwe: thanks. glad you like it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails