November 30, 2009

I’m a Sherlock Holmes in the Making

Why? cause I’m so awesomic and I’ve found this puzzle that can get me those Sherlock Holmes premier Screening Tickets by Nuffnang!!!!!

image

It’s quite simple, just stalk look at these two blogs *hints hints*  KYcakap or land of cheeser and stare at their side bar for this image

Fullscreen capture 11302009 60611 PM-1

And when you do, print screen, blog about it with the blog post title “I’m a Sherlock Holmes in the Making” and submit your entry to sherlockholmes@nuffnang.comFullscreen capture 11302009 60611 PM

Fullscreen capture 11302009 60902 PM.bmp

Fullscreen capture 11302009 60611 PM

This is my entry! hope I’ll get to watch the amazing Robert Downey Jr. as Sherlock Holmes!

 

image

*DROOLS*

I wanna watch this!!!!

3 comments:

Kyoru said...

Ramai2 drool! Yeah!

Joshua said...

Good luck weh!

You should say tinggi punya budak. lol

stephy-nie said...

@kyo : wakakakak.. drool drool

@joshua : apa yang tinggi? btw thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails