November 26, 2009

I’ll come back. I promise.

 IMG_6329

IMG_6330

I’ll come back blogging again. I promise.

All I need is time.

>_<

Exam is in 2 weeks time.

Report is due soon.

Love is in the air.

Madness is seen coming on it’s way.

Procrastination is here to stay.

We rocked at the treasure hunt today!

IMG_6435

 I painted my nails BLACK!

IMG1965A IMG_6319IMG_6303 

I have a double birthday outing this Friday = BROKE

IMG_6343

IMG_6352 IMG_6353

IMG_6369

M gonna have to say bye bye to him soon cause we’re no longer gonna babysit him.

This week is the last

T_T

IMG_6312

 

Keep pressing peeps!

Graduation here I come!!

IMG1969A

Stephy-needsAhairCut-nie

5 comments:

kenwooi said...

all the best! =D

kenwooi.com

stephy-nie said...

thanks ken :D

My Profile said...

the drawing is nice!

anyway. all the best!

stephy-nie said...

@MyProfile : thanks! ^^

Kelvin said...

Hi hi, how r u lately? Wow, love's in the air haha:)
And ur nails looks scary~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails