November 09, 2009

Through my window

I don’t want much.

I just want EVERYTHING

Edited me

hahaha.

I heart Bunkface’s “Through My Window”

It’s time?

maybe.

Oh I went around Damansara and Mont Kiara with Li ling yesterday to teman her go casting for TVCs and it was fun and boring at the same time boring maybe cause I wasn’t auditioning?

When I came back parents was like why the HELL didn’t YOU go audition?!

got money wan leh!

I was like : ……… PAISEH LAH!

hahahaha..

But anyway anyhow had a great time with her.

Except the part where she was madly overtaking cars at the BLARDY speed of 140km/hr!!!!!

WTF!!!!

I almost had a BLARDY heart attack lah si poh!!!!!

THANK GOD I survived.

IMG_6081

That’s all for this post.

Ciaoz

Stephy-WHATdidiJUSTdo?!-nie

2 comments:

Seraph said...

come over to sg wang on the 21st =) all da celebs will be there

kenwooi said...

nice song..
but i dont know what's the relevance to TM.. =P

kenwooi.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails