Joyful Joyful! woohoo!
It’s Christmas people!!
Well since Christmas is here this means New Year is COMING!!!
So I went and korek out on my 2009 “resolutions” to see if i DID finish any one of them @@
1. Get that Shell scholarship interview!!!
3. Think of what to do after i graduate this december?
This is like partially done.. cause now m thinking of doing my degree in UCSI or Curtin Sarawak.. advice anyone?
4. do something crazy!! (whatever it is!) inspired by YES MAN!
Hurmm…. crazy? hmm… well.. I cut my hair UBER SHORT!!
From Left to Right!
5. Find something to do in college besides running amok with tests and assignments. Anybody with events who needs people?? me! me! me!
This one DONE! I did Hollywood Glam, Charity Music Gala
though i tak jadi go cause of stupid stomach ache, and Forget Not Christmas!
Where I was the Official Photographer!
Well, Ran amok in college.. yeah.. in a way. LOL. And the visit was done though it wasn’t exactly a visit since we couldn’t synchro with their schedule, so we just gave them the stuffs
Get a camera, get Brisingr, get worked? as in get fitter! (walk walk more!) get together, get happier, get to eat more good food, get lovelier (as in more loving) get BRISINGR!!! get a DARN CAMERA! (yeah.. not a resolution.. HECK!)
Woohoo! I actually did this! I got myself a camera,
though not DSLR T_T but then I got a proper camera!!!
PLUS this year we had loads of happy stuffs going on.
Enjoyed the most last few months with all the amazing people in college
8. Probably should try at least one part time job this year. i mean, i dowana spoil myself by not working and all during holidays.. its for experience and yada yada and i get paid...
*wiggle wiggle eyebrows*
I STILL HAVE NOT GET MYSELF A JOB
AND GOING to Melaka AGAIN this saturday!
Though no sun beach holiday T_T
10. Get more socialized? i mean, i'm a crazy girl when with people i click with but there's this public general me who is really shy. (yes! you heard right! this noisy wacko IS SHY!)
so i dunno.. try to stop hesitating and take my stand and be ME!
11. Meet more people! and keep the old ones of course. it's never bad to enlarge your network! networking is very important.
This one hmm.. kinda accomplished I guess?
Cause I’ve been quite active blogging and I’ve met great bloggers out there who’s really nice and friendly! so hey! I socialized alot this year! ^^
So overall I’ve cut off 7 and a half?
which means 2009 is a yay?
Well hope 2010 would be nice to me!
and I’ll promise I’ll be a good girl~