January 04, 2010

Goodbye the ~teens, Hello the ~ty! omfg

woots people it’s the new year 2010!!!

IMG_0885

I think 2009 was quite a great year since I’ve traveled so much, made many new friends, went all out in blogging, and especially at the last few months cause for some reason the engineering peeps got so darn close and filled with dramas that I’m already missing those moments sitting in the library gossiping and sipping milo or nescafe from the vending machine, eating pringles.

Today it’s already the year 2010 where i have no more semesters to look forward to in HICT, yes i know i can’t shut my mouth on my graduation, sue me! but then I have tons to look forward to like my degree! in wherever I’m going , my driving lessons + license! , more events to organize! , more outings to go! , more hangouts with my beloveds! and more time with my family!

Plus! 2010 greeted me with these~!

IMG_0884

4 free tickets to watch Sherlock Holmes anywhere anytime~! at least till the 31st of Jan all thanks to Malaysian Today newspaper!

image

Paranormal Activity next Tuesday thanks to Nuffnang.

Oh, did I mention i’m finally taking my license!!!

girl31

Oh oh! I have a birthday party to look forward to! Aro Ramo is turning 21!!

Resolutions?

I don’t feel like doing any this year.

But I wanna thank God for blessing me with great people around me, thank destiny for  letting me notice this awesome person and fall head over heels for, thank you for visiting, reading and clicking ;) , thank Nuffnang for being generous on all those invitations, thank my friends for being my friends, thank my BFFs! for who they are in my life.

oh I’m being so emo-ish..IMG_0458

okie okie enuff of that lemme show you guys what I’ve accomplished on the first 3 days of 2010!!

girl16

The first meal I’ve “cooked”! 

sausages with melted cheese in the microwave!IMG_0904

ermmm.. does this considered as cooking? the all usual Maggi mee with sausages and double eggs!

IMG_0907 

and tadah! Maggi mee with mayonnaise, butter and melted cheese chucked into the microwave! = yummylicious ala ala pasta! Before after pic!

IMG_0908 IMG_0909

Finally have time to read my Brisingr! I’m halfway through!!

IMG_4239 

I bought my first top for the year!

IMG_0886

it says : “If history repeats itself, I’ll totally get myself a DINASOUR!”

<3<3<3

The first youtube video I watched. Awesomic mashup from songs of last year! Thanks to Chester’s recommendation~

Here are the list of songs that featured in this amazing mashed up track:

  • The Black Eyed Peas - BOOM BOOM POW
  • Lady Gaga - POKER FACE
  • Lady Gaga Featuring Colby O’Donis - JUST DANCE
  • The Black Eyed Peas - I GOTTA FEELING
  • Taylor Swift - LOVE STORY
  • Flo Rida - RIGHT ROUND
  • Jason Mraz - I’M YOURS
  • Beyonce - SINGLE LADIES (PUT A RING ON IT)
  • Kanye West - HEARTLESS
  • The All-American Rejects - GIVES YOU HELL
  • Taylor Swift - YOU BELONG WITH ME
  • T.I. Featuring Justin Timberlake - DEAD AND GONE
  • The Fray - YOU FOUND ME
  • Kings Of Leon - USE SOMEBODY
  • Keri Hilson Featuring Kanye West & Ne-Yo - KNOCK YOU DOWN
  • Jamie Foxx Featuring T-Pain - BLAME IT
  • Pitbull - I KNOW YOU WANT ME (CALLE OCHO)
  • T.I. Featuring Rihanna - LIVE YOUR LIFE
  • Soulja Boy Tell ‘em Featuring Sammie - KISS ME THRU THE PHONE
  • Jay Sean Featuring Lil Wayne - DOWN
  • Miley Cyrus - THE CLIMB
  • Drake - BEST I EVER HAD
  • Kelly Clarkson - MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU
  • Beyonce - HALO
  • Katy Perry - HOT N COLD

HAWT.

1775465294jpg

Okays so it’s been a long post now. So for those who starts school and/or semester tomorrow…

I get to sleep all the way till 2pm and you can’t!!!

54

okie okie I won’t be that bad~

erm..

Have fun?

1775465346jpg

That’s all there is then~

Good night~ 

 

IMG_0918

stephy-isFinallyLearningToDrive-nie

 oh ps ps: why the post title? cause I’m moving from nine~TEEN to twen~TY this year!!!!

371420356

9 comments:

Seraph said...

hahaaa ur shirt is scary

stephy-nie said...

where got scary? *pout* cute!!!

Kimberly said...

20 Still young la XD

stephy-nie said...

@kimberly : feels old XD sudd your 20 instead of eighteen or nineteen XD

yoon see said...

Happy New Year and sweet 20 yeah!

stephy-nie said...

thanks yoon see! happy new year too!

Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) check out that emo boy style on this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) look at that emo boy style over this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

Maroussia said...

It will be great to watch Kelly Clarkson, i have bought tickets from TicketFront.com looking forward to it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails