January 06, 2010

Cirque Du Freak RAWKS : New Layout!

as you all can see I have changed my layout! Yes now it’s brighter and whiter it makes me feel so happy!

But then again I No LIKEY the header but then still can’t find time to go do a new one so please bear with that fugly times new romans words which says I rawk. 

girl31

And I know yesterday I was supposed to go watch Paranormal Activities but then again last minute since I was with Win Shean and Ian, out of nowhere we decided hey! since we’re here early, instead of paranormal lets go watch Avatar 3D! though we initially was were joking about it or me and ian though we were we ended up in One U and we stood infornt of the cinema counter pondering on our dillemma.

Avatar 3D… or paranormal.

it’s like comparing on whether you want a Mazda RX8 or a kancil when you can afford it!1nose bleed_thumb

So yeah after a phone call or so and some coin flipping and face staring we decided AVATAR 3D!!

which had only seats at the front 2 rows.

1swt

So we ended up watching Cirque du Freak : The vampire’s Assistant!

image image from google

I  recommend fantasy lovers to watch this! Especially those book adapted movies.

I mean this is GOOD if compared to like harry potter.

which ps : I did not read the book.

It’s one book adaptation movie that did not chuck and cramp the whole story in 2 hours of film. If only Harry Potter was done like this!

The movie was adapted from the book Cirque du Freak by Darren Shan. Though we shall be looking forward to the sequel of this movie cause the story did not end yet. I love how detailed it was though this was only the intro! I think the next sequel would be the war between the vampires and the vampaneze!

The story is about this two best friends, one a goody shoes and one the samseng samseng bad boy kind and they both met this Vampire at the Cirque du Freak freak show.

Me love madam Octa!

Stuffs happens and Darren Shan the Goody two shoes had to accept an offer to be the vampire’s assistant in order to save his best friend Steve but then steve who’s dream is to be a vampire so that he could rip people off and suck them dry off their blood got jealous that darren stole his dream and got cajoled into joining the ganas circle of vampires : called Vampeneze : by Mr Tiny who’s the evil war-loving, blood-shedding freak.

…………………..So…………………..

It’s quite original, minus the usual american freaks : beard lady, wolf boy, yucky ribs-twisted guy, snake guy who is a musician wannabe,  and bla bla bla..

but hey! Salma Hayek with beard is still HAWT!  PLUS, she have an amazing skill of shaving in seconds!

AND her beard grows when she is HORNY!! 1775465282jpg

imageimage from google

56

The graphic effects are not bad, especially the fleeting~ and the dialogues are hilarious!

Larten Crepsley: Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I am so excited to be here in an anonymous small town that used to have character but is now just a bland suburb filled with chain stores and surrounded by slum.
[awkward silence in audience]


Larten Crepsley: It really is a pleasure to be here. And I am SO honoured that bla bla bla and so on and so forth and excetera adnosium.

And I likey the small tiny people who showed his muka 50sen so that he could bite hold Darren’s hand!

I know my summary of the movie sucks, cause I dunno how to summarize it without revealing much

 48

But then yeah, Go WATCH IT!!!

Imagine how cool is it to be “dead” and play PSP inside your coffin 6 feet under

54

I shall go get the softcopy of Paranormal Activities from Anusha!!

1775465290jpg

well, ttfn!

stephy-crazeh-nie

6 comments:

Justin Hee said...

Me watch this already! DAMM Nice leh!
Read the book many years ago! DAMM nice also!

so when heard this movie coming out
DAMM SHIOK ALSO! LOL

EVo said...

I completely missed this show wor...hardly noticed it! paranormal activity i heard is damn scary hahaha,,.

stephy-nie said...

you read it? haha. I was wondering if this is from a book cause I know Darren Shan is a writer ma.. see see it is! haha.. yeah the movie awesom!!

stephy-nie said...

@eVo : LOL it's nice!!!! hehe. Paranormal yah yah i heard scary also.. nemaine i go take the soft copy and watch XD

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I think the post should prepare more info then it has.

stephy-nie said...

@anon : you think.. hmm alrite then.. next time i shall.. but then after too much info become spoiler lah.. hehe. thanks anyway for suggesting

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails