February 01, 2010

I feel HyperChinesyNewYearsyLoveyDoveyShopaholicy!!

In my house You can already see the signs of CNY coming!

girl16

It starts with the shopping,

IMG_1242 IMG_1254IMG_1248 IMG_1253 

then the Minor decorations….

IMG_1279 IMG_1273

then the I-tried-to-help-mum-cook-but-injured-myself-instead marks

1775465284jpg

was trying to help mum slice the arrowheads to be fried into chips!

IMG_1329  IMG_1331

then my efforts in trying to fix my hair into a more.. Funky look.

1duncare

IMG_1317

then the Spring Cleaning in my room!

I finally went and pack my books and notes into my cupboard away from my table!

and PLUS i even wrote the name of the books at the side so I don’t need to flip ‘em if I need to look for books!

GENIUS!

 IMG_1305

AND!

I’m into k-pop.

ok not exactly but I’m currently obsessed with Boys over Flowers’ SOUNDTRACK!!!

AWESOMENESS~!

1nose bleed_thumb 8 girl91775465294jpg  371420356

IMG1984A IMG_1324

ANDD….

I Still haven’t get my clothes from Jennifer..

1775465325jpg

IMG_1149

Above was the songs I heard while waiting for the Uberly Slow penceramah of the Driving School.

Guess the songs!

GAHHHH!!

Oh yes yes yes!

There’s a new BABY in my house!!

She’s UBER UBER UBER cute!

and UBER talkative!

UBER AWESOME!!

I get to join her in her coo-ing!

23

OMG

CUTENESS!

So unfair.. why can’t Adults be as cute as them?!

I macam crapped alot ady hor..

hahahaha

oh well..

Stephy-wantsToBeCuteLikeABaby-nie

7 comments:

KimberlyMay said...

Your hair is just PRICELESS!!!

myfr3ak said...

Waaaa...cute doodle! Hahaha! Happy upcoming CNY!! Heee, holiday!

stephy-nie said...

@kimberly : ahahah.. I KNOW!

@myfr3ak : thanks! happy gongxi gongxi!

Stefanie said...

Stepy, what about go for a pedicure and medicure session before the CNY? :D

stephy-nie said...

@stefanie : you know what? I should! LOL but then my nail broke quite deep in already @@ hopefully it'll grow fast!

MKL said...

Hahaha, you're funny, lol. Oh, and now I see that stephy-nie is friends with my beloved Stefanie? Wow. Haha. I came to your blog so randomly, hehe. Well, happy Chinese new year.. ehm.. in 10 days, hehe :)

stephy-nie said...

@MKL : haha. well, welcome here! and you can add another stephanie in your friends list now ^^ happy chinese new year so very advancely XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails