October 06, 2010

Oktobeeeeerisssheeerreee!


Zomg October is actually here already!
Isn't it like serious fastness?
Like I've graduated for like counts fingers TEN FREEKIN MONTHS!
And I've been working here for like counts toes TWO FREEKIN MONTHS!

And you've been gone from my life for almost two months too. yes I'm talking about my camera

Working there, I've learned like tons of stuffs and now I feel like a pro in Illustrator ne read closely. I only FEEL like one

And learning I don't only refer to tutors and mentors only . I also include

Mistakes
Costly Mistakes
Embarrassing mistakes
Mistakes that I learn from
Mistakes that made people lose confident of me.

BUT
Butbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbut
I learn.
Alot.

And I never stop climbing back up.



********************

Oh yes i know I've been quiet. I have tons of stuffs to talk actually but I dunno. I think Twitter stole my blogging skills.

:(

Damn you twitter!

Now I try to just blog but I have so many topics to blog about I dunno where to start.

Oh oh oh!
Let's start with..
THIS!



hehehehe
it's Coming!
or Arriving!
it's it's it's whatever-ing!

hahahahha

I feel so siao today.
Like Cuckooo siao weih!



Hahaha
Earl is DAMN funny weih.
Cannot tahan.
LMAO

right.
So I'm of ta bed!
I need my freeekin sleep weih!

Nights people.
happy Siao-ing

:)

stephy-siao-nie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails