November 17, 2010

She took the midnight train going anywhere

"That was the day I promised I'd never sing of love if it never exist."

Before you go on with this post, play the video and listen. Makes you feel sooooo happy :D

Apparently I've lost the gift of expression cause I really have forgotten how to just release myself hence the post like the one before this . It's like CRAZY. I started with a path but I strayed halfway and got lost.

spotlight

One way or another I've adapted bottling up my feelings that sometimes I don't know whether what I'm feeling is really that depressing or it's just some mood swing.

"Now baby, baby, baby, why d'you wanna wanna hurt me so bad?(so bad, so bad, so bad)
I tried to tell my mamma but she told me
"this is one for your dad""

Smile even when it's dark

It's like those kinda days where you just broke up with your boyfie and it's difficult to get over him you cry your balls eyeballs out at night but suck it all up in the day.

Or like when you are so tored apart between two choices on whether should you do this or that and after firmly making a decision option A or B whichever you didn't choose haunts you back making you think twice on whether you've made a right choice and direction of life.

"But now I'm stronger than yesterday"

Shadows that haunt copy 

This problem is so annoying that I can't even express it to my best friends.

See how this is getting on my nerves?

Being judged by my family members, being questioned on my decision to dump my old line to the unknown, the reminders that if I stick to my old line, continuing the one chance I had, I'd be earning the leprechaun's pot of gold at the other end of the rainbow!

"You make me feel like I'm living a Teenage Dream the way you turn me on"

smile copy

As much as I'd believe I can do amazing in my job, I still do STUPID LITTLE MISTAKES that is frustrating my ass off myself not to mention my colleagues and boss

"Somewhere over the rainbow sky so blue"

 peek-a-boo

I guess I just hafta really buck up and slowly unscrew myself as WRONG as that sounds I just wish I could go back being the girl I was back then. Looks like I'm growing up already.

"I'm not a girl, not yet a woman?"

Gah Growing pains sucks worse than PMS!

stephy-nie copy 

"and I'm on my way to believing"

stephy-don'tStopBelievin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails