February 15, 2009

musicas musicas musicas! hallelujah!

long time no post up songs de so here goes..

i LOVE IL DIVO!!!!


Il Divo - Hallelujah



love how soothing this song is...
makes me feel lulled to this song..

Lily Allen - Fuck You Very Much



this song is Soooooooooooooo cute.
though the song is 18-PL larh
but it's such a cute way to scold people without sounding vulgar!!
like throwing flowers~

all thanks to Wee Han i get to know this darn song!

Look inside

Look inside
Your tiny mind
Then look a bit harder
Cos we're so uninspired
So sick and tired
Of all
The hatred you harbour

So you say
It's not okay to be gay
Well I think
You're just evil
You're just some racist
Who can't tie my laces
You're point of view
Is medevil

F*ck you, f*ck you
Very, very much
Cos we hate
What you do
And we hate
Your whole crew
So please
Don't stay in touch

Fuck you, fuck you
Very, very much
Cos your words
Don't translate
And it's getting
Quite late
So please
Don't stay in touch

Do you get
Do you get
A little kick out
Of being
Small minded
You want to be
Like your father
His approval
Your after
Well that's not how
You'll find it

Do you
Do you really enjoy
Living a life
That's so hateful
Cos there's a hole
Where your soul
Should be
You're losing
Control of it
And it's really
Distasteful

Fuck you, fuck you
Very, very much
Cos we hate
What you do
And we hate
Your whole crew
So please
Don't stay in touch

Fuck you, fuck you
Very, very much
Cos your words
Don't translate
And it's getting
Quite late
So please
Don't stay in touch

Look inside
Your tiny mind
Then look a bit harder
Cos we're so uninspired
So sick and tired
Of all
The hatred you harbour

Fuck you, fuck you
Very, very much
Cos we hate
What you do
And we hate
Your whole crew
So please
Don't stay in touch

Fuck you, fuck you
Very, very much
Cos your words
Don't translate
And it's getting
Quite late

So please
Don't stay in touch

i know i KNOW!
one song sings Hallelujah and another one f**k you!
hahahahahahaha.....

Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You



this song started out annoying to me!!!!!
but then i heard on radion that day and boom!!!
typical me got hooked and walah!!

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breathe
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Your impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you i'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may of failed
But I have loved you from the start
Ohhhh

But hold your breathe
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
Cuz talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When your asleep

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Your impossible to find

OMG

i just let my cousin play Alien shooter and boy DID she SCREAMED!

XD

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails