so what if you have very long hair or short lah doesn’t matter and you’re in class and the air-con in your college died?
I’m sure you’d probably be looking for rubber bands to tie your hair up right?
what if you don’t HAVE rubber bands?
this is what I do!
I use a pen!
use it exactly like how a chopstick is used and walah!
i know I’m very wu liao posting this up but then again,
it’s MY blog so it’s MY wish to post it up.
neh neh neh pu pu..
![]()
BACK view
Side view
TOP view
and after I removed it my hair went curly!
Lookie!
no saloon needed!
**************************
AAAAnnnndd~!
meet my twin sister!
Don’t we look amazingly alike?
![]()
I know…
the day when we lose
is the day that we realized
and also the day that we gained
if you know what I mean
^stephy-nie^
6 comments:
LOL... i use pen all the time when I feel uncomfortable during my college time and also, in office every now and then. =.= ppl tink I'm weird, and now I know I am not alone. LMAO.
haha. we do have lots in common huh. :D When I started using the pen in college my frineds would be like what the hell is on your head kinda reaction. XD
oh well, great minds think alike.. ;)
haha using pen?
my friend use to use chopstick! lol
wow yeah you 2 look alike! =D
@kenwooi : lol chopstick expensive ma.. pen free.. ;D
Looks like in those chinese show where in the dynasty times where the girls use the........er........wat u called that? like a pin like thing......=P
hahaha.. Ya ya.. But their's are more like decorations only (if i'm not wrong) poke onto their hair.
Mine I use to tie up my hair.
Post a Comment