May 27, 2009

Would you when you should? Or should you when you would?

Quite deep huh?

hmmm..

I was thinking cause i had a decision to make. Nothing big but then thinking over, I fear it may cause unwanted effects like stuck-in-the-head kinda effect.

It kinda started playfully but then we decided to execute it and I agreed.

probably if I asked my bf’s if I should go on they’d be bickering on me telling me how stupid was it cause it’ll end up hurting myself.

But the invitation is just as tempting as when you are offering a 3 year old candy.

But since I didn’t consult them, and I’ve already agreed, let’s see how it’ll come out as.

Sigh

Hopefully not much damage will be done and that I don’t start getting depressed all over again.

oh well... ... …

IMG1261A

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails