June 23, 2009

My relationship with Pipe Friction expires tomorrow.

I’m here “piah-ing” for my report due tomorrow.

10

I have no idea on how to do this crap but I somehow managed to actually DO this report, put some stuffs in it.

and FYI it’s a 100% coursework subject. If i screwed this report,

77

minus the butt scratching.

but I still managed somehow to stop by here to blog.

and I’m yours by the script is looping in my head and player

if only my future boyfriend/boyfriend wannabe/prince in shining armor would sing me this~

23

I’d melt right in front of him and fall head over heels

37

I’d run to him to give him a HUGE hug

 88

and say…..

You know what?

i just realized how much I..

 8

I LOVE…..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

THE

SCRIPT

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

117 

You touch these tired eyes of mine
And map my face out line by line
And somehow growing old feels fine


I listen close for I'm not smart
You wrap you thoughts in works of art
And they're hanging on the walls of my heart


I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours


And though my edges may be rough
And never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours


You healed these scars over time
Embraced my soul
You loved my mind
You're the only angel in my life


The day news came my best friend died
My knees went week and you saw me cry
Say I'm still the soldier in your eyes


I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours


And though my edges may be rough
And never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours


I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
I know I don't fit in that much
But I'm yours

Listen to it here

or check my playlist out on the right sidebar

*melts*

*loops i’m yours and runs to report*

Stephy-nie

4 comments:

EVo said...

Ah ha...the script. yes i like one of their songs too =)

stephy said...

The script rawks!! hehe. and the lead singer cute! XD

kenwooi.com said...

the script?
tak penah dengar..
maybe im outdated.. haha.. =P

stephy said...

they're quite new lah. You know the song the man who can't be moved? they sing that wan loh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails