June 14, 2009

Rehab the musical?

PS: please answer my poll and tell me what you think of my new header?

icon_smile

Was blog hopping around and i saw this from Chester’s blog!

pretty awesome i tell you. it’s a scene from a series which is not shown here. sad called Glee~

 

 

and another addicting funny song that stick in your brains

 

 

sings

choco latte (choco choco)

choco latte (choco choco)

choco choco clap clap

choco choco slap slap

icon_lol

 

Again i’ll put this video again!

I know you want meh!

you know i want cha!

All because of you ian!!!

*chokes ian*

 

Stephynie

 

I wonder sometimes if what I’m doing is right or wrong.

I probably shouldn’t have done this.

What difference does it make between me now and a sinner?

But it wouldn’t really matter.

would it?

Nah.

*shrugs it off*

Stephy-nie

5 comments:

kenwooi.com said...

rehab the musical?
never heard of it.. hehe.. =)

stephy said...

lol. but nice rite? me love it!

Chester Chin said...

heyyy! finally found out the name of the song by pitbull..been hearing it on the radio and it has such a great vibe to it XD

Chester Chin said...

heyyy! finally found out the name of the song by pitbull..been hearing it on the radio and it has such a great vibe to it XD

stephy said...

hihi. it's really butt moving right?? me likey~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails