August 14, 2009

Announcement! I’m oh-so Boys over Flowers over internet!

IMG_1305

Me trying the jump shot!

I know I know I’ve been missing for like very long and since this is my holidays I should be actively blogging instead of being missing which the other way round happened during exams LOL

I apologize to my dear readers like i have any but oh well for not updating and abandoning my dear bloggie.

The blame shall be put on Boys Over Flowers which made me choose them over the internet!

Yes i turned down internet just to watch them!

http://parkminnie.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/bof-ost.jpg

BOYS OVER FLOWERS!!!!!

Oh! they are oh-so-good looking!

37

So I will be updating soon fingers crossed hoping soon will be coming REAL SOON and don’t worry, I’m not dead.

I have my damn Prom Night to attend tomorrow!

whoopie!

that would be one of the post to be updated, in addition of my Genting trip I went last week!

IMG_0995

Freeeeeezzing~

And Jeng Jeng Jeng!

EXAM RESULTS ARE OUT!

91

OMGWTFBBQ

*runs off to check mail*

Stephy-loveJunPyo&YiJeong-nie!

9 comments:

kenwooi said...

haha finally... holidays you enjoying more la.. no time to blog.. lol..
prom night soon? enjoy ya! =D

kenwooi.com

Lizz said...

Awesome jump shot! Have lots of fun at prom! :D

stephy-nie said...

@ken: haha. yes yes finally. XD prom night tomorrow! *kanchiong*

@lizz: thanks! XD most of my jumpshot i was exposed and amputated XD jumpshot newbie!

joyfulchicken said...

Boys Over Flowers? Is that another Meteor Garden clone? :-|

stephy-nie said...

yep. a korean version of meteor garden. ^^ but i think i prefer this one more. :D

Kyoru said...

You pick something else over the internet!? Blasphemy~! DX

Lol.

StevenBoy1986 said...

Nice jump pose....^^

yoon see said...

Hi Stephie!
We are human being, not robot...there must be a great balance!
Sometimes we opt for fun, sometimes blogging, sometimes serious, sometimes studying!
I guess there must be a balance!
Enjoy everything that you love so much!
Prom night...pls. show us more...He..He..
Bye!

stephy-nie said...

@kyo: I KNOW! crazy right? haha. And now internet's attraction towards mey has already been reduced! D: omigosh

@steven: thanks! ^^

@yoonsee: haha. yep yep. true. but i think the studying part comes very rarely lah XD and no worries, I'm enjoying alright! Prom Night post coming up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails