August 01, 2009

Songs that I’ve sung

IMG_0824

Doesn’t that look like a heart shape?

 

I was like, why I’m so obsessed with you?

I’m your biggest fan, I’ll follow you until you love me.

When you walked  through the door, It was clear to me.

You’re the one they adore, who they came to see.

Everybody wants you, playa, who could really blame you.

We’re the ones who made you.

I think I should know how to make love to something so innocent without leaving my fingerprints out.

Now L-O-V-E’s just another word I never learn to pronounce.

I wanna kiss you, but if I do then I might miss you babe.

Oh oh oh

I’ll get him hot, show him what I’ve got.

And babe, there’s nothing else I can say

Eh eh

I wish you’d never looked at me that way

Eh eh.

 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stephy-oh oh oh oh oh obsessed-nie

2 comments:

curryegg said...

Lovely picture with touching song.. ;)

stephy-nie said...

thanks curryegg. ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails