January 16, 2010

My Valentine’s Day

 

*crashes on sofa*

*beep beep*

*Reads message on phone*

“Look out of your window”

*peeps out*

what the hell.. Taylor Lautner is infront of my house?

image

Taylor Lautner screams : “Come out with me for Valentines today Stephy!!”

“Gah! Go away Taylor! I am not going out with you!”

*walks to balcony*

“Arrghh!!”

*falls backwards*

http://www.glamaddict.com/uploaded_images/EricDane-714159.jpg

Eric “McSteamy” Dane : “hey babe, What about Valentines’ breakfast with me? I have the bowl ready, and my top off waiting.”

“Err……”

*bites lips*

“Nah…. no thanks.. I er.. yeah.”

*walks as fast as possible to the opposite direction*

“ *with husky alluring voice* Hey sexy… My Turn?”

*turns*

Jennifer Garner 

0_0!!

OMG

*mumbles to self*

“MUST…. RESIST… Jennifer GARNER!!!!!”

“aarrghh!!”

*runs off to room*

*hides in closet*

*pants pants pants*

“Huh?”

*Hands groping my left side closet floor *

“Wha..”

and felt…

“PANTS? literally

patrick_dempsey_97

“you can stop touching my pants now”

*gasp!!*

“Pa.. Pat.. Patrick DEMPSEY!!!!”

Patrick : “Now, would you spend Valentine’s day with me?”

*nods vigorously nod nod nod nods”

“But I need to hide from them.. They’re everywhere!”

“No worries. We’ll just sit here, in this dark dark closet. With the smell of lavender and quite, squishy towels you have here… etc etc bla bla bla…….”

*falls into McDreamy stance*

“bla bla bla bla et cetera et cetera…”

*stares dreamily at McDreamy*

“Perhaps… You could give me a full body check up. If you don’t mind.. I wouldn’t mind.. Not At All.. *silly giggle*”

“Of course”

*leans forward*

self-monologue: OMG he’s coming so close I could smell his breath!

: omg omg omg omg omg

“Your body’s quite hot. Maybe I should…….”

“You should…..?”

“I Should…………….”

*bang bang bang*

*CD skip sound effect*

“what the?!”

*looks at each other*

*bangs on the closet door from the outside*

“Stephy I know you’re in there! Oh!”

*Taylor sings*

“If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me
You belong with meeeeeeeeeeeeee~!”

“You heard that? ME! ME! MEEYY!!”

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/statusainthood/taylor_swift.jpg

 

…………………

*laughs with Patrick*

“It’s gonna be a looong day huh?”

“Seems like it. But I don’t mind”

*Leans forward and kiss*

“Err.. Patrick.. you’re smearing drool all over me..”

“Patrick?….”

*opens eyes and sees Patrick. My PET DOG*

………….

*screaam!!!!!*

Nuffnang I know you SO wanna give me those tickets to the Premier Screening of Valentine’s Day!!!!!!

image

*wink wink*

stephy-it’sValentine’sDay-nie

IMG_0968hohoho~

5 comments:

Cleffairy said...

OMG.... *groan* McDreamy! the man of my dreams! *sigh sigh sigh*

CripsyCaiHong said...

eh dear

ur so creative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephy-nie said...

test test

kRaZy said...

lol, quite funny ^^

stephy-nie said...

@clef : I KNOW! MCDREAMY!! *meltss*

@cai hong : hahaha.. creative meh? LOL ok ok lah.. hehe.. thanks anway.

@krazy : haha. thanks~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails