August 26, 2010

V v V v Babeh babeh babeh~



"Voil‡! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."


*source*

I've Just watched V for Vendetta and I must say the movie is AWESOME! I've actually got that movie from my friend what? YEARS ago and stored it in my PC ever since. But today I've managed to watch it from my telly and you know what? Awesome shit. LOL

I mean look at the quote above! You try creating 1 sentence all with words starting with the letter 'V' AND at the same time carries such meaning.

What I like about the movie most is the way he uses all the quotes from Macbeth and all and they really do have awesome quotes if you have a greater level of observation *winks*

AND it something fresh for those who are sick of other letters *cough*like*cough*gee*cough* :P

AAAAAAaaanywayyyys, Wootsy! happy that I've finally watch it after ages! Blimey! It must've grown molds in my PC already there! ignore the British accent wannabe XD

oh well, I'm off to go have some winky eye shut! Nighty nights mates!

stephy-VvVinstead of GEE?-nie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails