December 25, 2011

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!

It’s already the season of the jolly which means the year 2012 which let me remind you that it’s the year where we were all supposed to die dramatically in a killer flash flood is coming like in another week!

Merry Xmas 2011

I don’t know about you but the sound of the new year coming scares and excites me all at the same time! There’re much new marks to achieve and old resolutions and to-dos to cross off or we’ll be like that poor lady in New Year’s Eve

Image from Google

But then again, she had Zac Efron to finished it for her.

Anyhoooos, wishing all of you people a jolly good day today and please don’t overeat. Share with me please. Smile with tongue out

I’m off to bed people. Happy night! *sings off* Feliz Navidad, padapapapa~

 

stephy-nie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails