I went to go check *bloggerunited and woho!
I’m Blogger of the day!
wow..
This is like receiving an oscar!
Oscar speech!
I wanna thank my mom, for inspiring me, fellow bloggers for visiting and reading my craps, my mouse for being my mouse, My referrer for introducing me *bloggerunited, my phone for being my camera, my.. er.. okay, i think i got carried away with the speech part.
ANYWAYS~~~
TADAH!!!
I’ve joined *bloggerunited for some time now and it’s a great place to make new friends from the bloggersphere not to mention bringing traffic in. LOLz
Anyway, I don’t know how they actually choose blogger of the day but then again, since I’ve been put there as such then I’ll accept it with pride! ![]()
Though this doesn’t means that I’m saying my blog is a helluva’ great. In fact, I think my blog is nothing compared to bloggers like Cleffairy, Missycheerio, derek, kenwooi and Angelkein^.
But anyway, *yays* cause I’m blogger of the day!
![]()
*Bloggerunited made my day.
Birthday Card from friends a few years ago.
Just when you think you’re alone,
They’ll come running to you
Lending you a smile
Handing you their shoulder
Telling you that tomorrow
will always be a better day
cause they’re here for you.
Always.
^
![]()
Love you friends of mine!
XOXO
Tahs~!

6 comments:
Congratz =)
i guess everybody will hav their time in BU... xD
LOL. Probably huh? ^^
Thanks anyway..
Hehe, congrats oh. ^^
kudos!!! :D
congrats! haha =D
means you very hardworking in BU huh.. lol =P
@caffery, YULI and kenwooi : Thanks! ^^
@kenwooi : Nola.. not hardworking la. I usually go see see abit only. surprisingly got blogger of the day pulak. XD
Post a Comment