When i was listening to mix.fm, this one song caught my attention. it has this nice music and that familiar voice...
THE SCRIPT!

and so i ran home, turned my pc on, clicked limewire and downloadedamazingly quickly the song!
and when i replayed, i took notice of the lyrics which pretty much expresses alot of what i felt when i was going through break ups.
hooked!
love love love love the lyrics!
prepare yourself towards emo-ness
XD
I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayin' to a god that I don't believe in
Cos I got time while she got freedom
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even
Her best days will be some of my worst
She finally met a man that's gonna put her first
While I'm wide awake she has no trouble sleeping
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven... even... no
What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you and
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
I'm falling to pieces yeah
I'm falling to pieces
They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
Cos she's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven even... no
What am I gonna to do when the best part of mewas always you
and
What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
I'm falling to pieces yeah
I'm falling to pieces yeah
I'm falling to pieces
(One still in love while the other ones leaving)
I'm falling to pieces
(Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven)
Oh you got his heart and my heart and none of the pain
You took your suitcase, I took the blame.
Now I'm trying to make sense of what little remains ooh
Cos you left me with no love and no love to my name.
I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayin' to a god that I don't believe in
Cos I got time while she got freedom
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break
No it don't break
No it don't break even no
What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you and
What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and your ok
(Oh glad your okay now)
I'm falling to pieces yeah
(Oh I'm glad your okay)
I'm falling to pieces yeah
(One still in love while the other ones leaving)
I'm falling to pieces
(Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven)
Oh it don't break even no
Oh it don't break even no
Oh it don't break even no
emo-ness
*sobs sobs*

you know, break ups may not be the best days of our lives but!
but but but but but
it's part and parcel of it!
and look on the bright side!
you can already oogle at those hottieswithout restrictions
AND
if you actually wrote it down
AND
put a melody to go with it
BAM!
you can be like The Script who makes great music
AND
MONEY!!
tadah!
maybe i could make a break-up remedy and make money too!
wait wait i do it on the next post!
whippee!!
i know i sound so mentally wrong and wanton-ish
THE SCRIPT!
and so i ran home, turned my pc on, clicked limewire and downloaded
and when i replayed, i took notice of the lyrics which pretty much expresses alot of what i felt when i was going through break ups.
hooked!
love love love love the lyrics!
prepare yourself towards emo-ness
XD
I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayin' to a god that I don't believe in
Cos I got time while she got freedom
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even
Her best days will be some of my worst
She finally met a man that's gonna put her first
While I'm wide awake she has no trouble sleeping
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven... even... no
What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you and
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
I'm falling to pieces yeah
I'm falling to pieces
They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
Cos she's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven even... no
What am I gonna to do when the best part of me
and
What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
I'm falling to pieces yeah
I'm falling to pieces yeah
I'm falling to pieces
(One still in love while the other ones leaving)
I'm falling to pieces
(Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven)
Oh you got his heart and my heart and none of the pain
You took your suitcase, I took the blame.
Now I'm trying to make sense of what little remains ooh
Cos you left me with no love and no love to my name.
I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayin' to a god that I don't believe in
Cos I got time while she got freedom
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break
No it don't break
No it don't break even no
What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you and
What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and your ok
(Oh glad your okay now)
I'm falling to pieces yeah
(Oh I'm glad your okay)
I'm falling to pieces yeah
(One still in love while the other ones leaving)
I'm falling to pieces
(Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven)
Oh it don't break even no
Oh it don't break even no
Oh it don't break even no
emo-ness
*sobs sobs*
you know, break ups may not be the best days of our lives but!
but but but but but
it's part and parcel of it!
and look on the bright side!
you can already oogle at those hottieswithout restrictions
AND
if you actually wrote it down
AND
put a melody to go with it
BAM!
you can be like The Script who makes great music
AND
MONEY!!
tadah!
maybe i could make a break-up remedy and make money too!
wait wait i do it on the next post!
whippee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment