Oh hell Yeah!
I did.
well, as usual lar, we were standing in front of the entrance thinking of what to eat and after all the dilly dally, we finally decided to go for McDonalds!
*Plus kena marah sumore cuz we were standing at Parkson's entrance talking XP*
And so we went to McDonalds and booked the hugest table there (since there were like 6 of us) and we went to order our food!
all haillower-priced Spicy Chicken McDeluxe!
reduced from RM10.55 to RM7.95!!

yay-ness
You wanna see prove of McDonald's Irresistable?
*there*


They were fighting for the last packet of fries and what happened to it?


Iyad enjoying his burger

Another thing I love about McD is cause of their strategic location!
Right in front of Speedy = Free movie!
McSmartness!

Drooling over Disaster Movie~
So after makan, with all those McAwesome Meal I started see-ing things!
like....
*this*

Total McWeirdness
and this...

Baby All Grown Up..
McWth-ness
And to appreciate the awesomeness of TECHNOLOGY,
we McCamwhored at..
*the escalator*

aaaannnndd..
*the lift!*


Machoness generated from the McMacho Meal?
Mind you, we almost ran into our College's President if the lift were to arrive a few seconds late.
She'll walk into the lift with all five of us posing like that and me snapping away!
whoopee~!
McAwesomeness~!
I did.
well, as usual lar, we were standing in front of the entrance thinking of what to eat and after all the dilly dally, we finally decided to go for McDonalds!
*Plus kena marah sumore cuz we were standing at Parkson's entrance talking XP*
And so we went to McDonalds and booked the hugest table there (since there were like 6 of us) and we went to order our food!
all hail
reduced from RM10.55 to RM7.95!!

yay-ness
You wanna see prove of McDonald's Irresistable?
*there*


They were fighting for the last packet of fries and what happened to it?


Iyad enjoying his burger

Another thing I love about McD is cause of their strategic location!
Right in front of Speedy = Free movie!
McSmartness!

Drooling over Disaster Movie~
So after makan, with all those McAwesome Meal I started see-ing things!
like....
*this*

Total McWeirdness
and this...

Baby All Grown Up..
McWth-ness
And to appreciate the awesomeness of TECHNOLOGY,
we McCamwhored at..
*the escalator*

aaaannnndd..
*the lift!*


Machoness generated from the McMacho Meal?
Mind you, we almost ran into our College's President if the lift were to arrive a few seconds late.
She'll walk into the lift with all five of us posing like that and me snapping away!
whoopee~!
McAwesomeness~!


8 comments:
=.= i'm kinda bored of McD now, cuz everyday eat Mcd since it's a lot cheaper than mamak at my place. LOL...but yeah, all hail the Spicy Chicken McDuluxe! :-P
haha.. yeah, it's always I'm bored of mamak or i'm bored of McD. two cheap boring food yet we're always eating it. XD
What about McPimpled and McUnpimpled?
For me, I would like McPimpled. ^^
haha.. McCrumbs of Spicy McDeluxe!!!!
McD!!! lovely!! haha..
i like spicy mcdeluxe too!=)
@kenwooi : haha.. when the price increased I wanted to cry edy cuz do expensive.. lucky now got the 12-3pm promotion.. then I can eat again. XD
I like the burger buns with sesame seeds but I haven't had those in ages!
@whoamelllo : go go get it.. XD since it's cheaper. lol
Post a Comment