Found a few Interesting photos on Life.com and thought of sharing it!
First is Birthdays!
Gene Simmons and his Infamous long tongue, So his birthday cake would look like.....

Gene : Holy shit! you're licking my fucking cake you bitch!
Next is F to the E to the RGIE ... FERGALICIOUS! and Quentino (whoever that is)
Awesome eh..

Next we go to....
Beyonce!

Oh! my hair taste awesome!
(Wait till I fire whoever those asses who did my hair on that cake like that. I look like Ursula from little Mermaid!!)
AAaaannnddd.. Lastly...
Queen Latifah!!

Aiyah, tak dapat Oscar Awards, Oscar cake pun jadi lah!
And next a few really random photos

Someone put a bloody heart-shaped platinum plate in his/her eye! Shit!

It's a bird! It's a plane! NO you idiot, it's a bloody shark!
This photo is real in accordance to Life.com
God save us! But wait! God's dead.
wtf??

also a real thing
Ever worried if you're in a middle of a desert and you have to pee?
or want to drink FLUIDS (without specifying what)?
There you go!

Hope to have made you guys relax and cheer up cuz weekends is a few more days to go!
woohoo~!
First is Birthdays!
Gene Simmons and his Infamous long tongue, So his birthday cake would look like.....
Gene : Holy shit! you're licking my fucking cake you bitch!
Next is F to the E to the RGIE ... FERGALICIOUS! and Quentino (whoever that is)
Awesome eh..
Next we go to....
Beyonce!
Oh! my hair taste awesome!
(Wait till I fire whoever those asses who did my hair on that cake like that. I look like Ursula from little Mermaid!!)
AAaaannnddd.. Lastly...
Queen Latifah!!
Aiyah, tak dapat Oscar Awards, Oscar cake pun jadi lah!
And next a few really random photos
Someone put a bloody heart-shaped platinum plate in his/her eye! Shit!
It's a bird! It's a plane! NO you idiot, it's a bloody shark!
This photo is real in accordance to Life.com
God save us! But wait! God's dead.
wtf??
also a real thing
Ever worried if you're in a middle of a desert and you have to pee?
or want to drink FLUIDS (without specifying what)?
There you go!
Hope to have made you guys relax and cheer up cuz weekends is a few more days to go!
woohoo~!
2 comments:
HAhaha u really too free di. But nice post abt uhh... everything random! AWesome cakes too... but I rather my cake be made out of icecream with cherries and whipped cream. MmMmmm... yummers.
hahaha.. I stumbled upon it ma decided to post i tup lo.. XD I want fergie's cake! cooll! but i want it to be cheese cake or pandan layer cake.. XD
Post a Comment