I just finished the book Secret of a Rainbow Goddess and it is awesome!! Not to mention hot sex scenes/parts *gasp*
Overall I give it a 10/10!!!!!! AWESOME love story/scandal/square love
yes you can love three different guys for different reasons!
I love him
he’s your college sweetheart and now husband for many many years.
I love him
he’s this awesome guy who is my perfect soulmate and we have this telekinesis thingy cause we were married tribally through the Penan Tribe and we made love on the sacred stone of Gods in front of God’s statues and he gives awesome sex
I love him
he was initially strictly business but he cares for me and gives me tons of money and awesome sex even though he’s like 60 years old! and we cheated death together.
sooooooo……
and i finally decided to throw my SPM junks out! in order to give way to my Babies!
I know it’s been 2 years already since SPM but I felt Berat Hati wanna throw them away larh..
Just Me Camwhoring~
Food~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doodling on the Newspaper~
And Loving this~!
Kawaii!!!
Lazy-to-type-stephy~
tahs~


7 comments:
aiyoh dear....Tak gosok gigi ka? xD
@Justin : tak gosok gigi? what makes you say that? o_O?
cuz in the 1st pic your teeth looks yellow =.=''
or izzit juz onli me i am seeing yellow =P
Wow!
So many great and funny shots!
I got a hard time to choose....
@justin : orh.. haha. unfortunately my teeths are yellow due to discolouration. T_T haha
@yoon see : LOL. thank you! ^^
haha kill with orange pencil?
lol ganas nya..
and wow you read alot..
i dont think i have any thick books.. except my dictionary.. haha..
wow the salad (is it a salad) looks yummy! =D
yup yup salad. i make myself wan in the middle of the night. ^^
And i do love reading especially if the story is about those fantasy, supernatural and looks like these day s i started liking abit of romance scandal too. XD
Go read your dictionary larh. fun also wad. XD
Post a Comment