Perhaps I’ve turned this into a photo blog?
Where i went when i ffk-ed weychin
Plus with Brother’s bloom in Aeon Bukit tinggi with Ian and Win shean
movie review in next post!
awesome movie!
See you when i’m free next!
currently obsessed with :
omg where u get those pretty fonts from? i wanttttttt :D
the photos are cool!!and the Miao emotion on ur previous post are cutes..i am one of Miao's fans too!!hahahahaohya...can help me nang?http://innit.nuffnang.com/view.php?id=98898thanks o..
@Eunice : i got my font from here http://www.dafont.com/ go check it out lorh. got lots there :)@leechon : thanks! I nanged you de. :D
Post a Comment
3 comments:
omg where u get those pretty fonts from? i wanttttttt :D
the photos are cool!!
and the Miao emotion on ur previous post are cutes..i am one of Miao's fans too!!
hahahaha
ohya...can help me nang?
http://innit.nuffnang.com/view.php?id=98898
thanks o..
@Eunice : i got my font from here http://www.dafont.com/ go check it out lorh. got lots there :)
@leechon : thanks! I nanged you de. :D
Post a Comment