Am playing this still beta Game, Dragonica and oooh~! it’s sho cute!
look at my character!
without her cap
you get to murder kambing biri-biris (which are sheeps in malay) which reminds me of the movie Silence of the Lambs
while whacking ‘em
and it goes naked after it’s dead!
and spideys and wolfs and wooden creatures~
and you have a friendly cute tutor stalking following you around!
And a few other hunky characters
he’s a black smith and notice the scoll on the top! XD
and of course we have the damsel in distress too! boohoo!
Well, i’m not really an avid gamer so i’m pretty much a noob here
where i practically died and respawned like 4 times already sheesh
But this games is nice to see and so far nice to play. probably cause I sucked got sick of Maple and their 2D world I jumped to this one! and the fact that I got the installation CD for free soooo..
SO!
*runs back to go FINISH REPORT play Dragonica!*
DOWNLOAD / CHECK OUT GAME HERE
Stephy-gamer-nie
6 comments:
can this game be played in window mode?
window mode? O_o? how is window mode? haha. I'm such a noob.
kawaii!! never been able to play any online games for more tan 2 weeks. i gave them up. i got no patience.
nice layout.
haha! same same. lol. i usually play often during the first few weeks then after that play only when I'm bored and in the mood so it takes forever to actually complete one. XD
but this is kawaii!
haha looks like maple in 3D to me.. =P
@ kenwooi : in a way its almost the same concept lah~ hehe
Post a Comment